Tuesday 25 August 2009

New cards


Just to say that I have just put a NEW HOME card in my etsy shop. I am quite pleased with it, might make a print out of it soon too, adding a bit more to it and things. exciting.

Was being a bit of a geek yesterday and was doing lots of notes and things for my essay next year. I want to make sure that I include all the theory stuff I know (thats relevant to my topic of course), and that I get loads of research done because I want it to be good and I want to have lots of time to write it when I get back to uni. My last essay was so bad that this one needs to be amazing.I hate writing essays!

Going to London tomorrow with my mum :) Hopefully get some inspiration for this essay and for my final major project next year. Anyone know of any good exhibitions on at the moment? especially illustrationy ones. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!