Saturday 29 August 2009

oops

I haven't written on here in a few days, as I have been visiting my mum and dad and my horsey who all live back at home in Hampshire. Has been a good week, but Pepper does take up alot of my time when I am here as she is so lovely and I like pottering around the stables. :)
Will be a better blogger when I am back in Bournemouth and don't have a horse to distract me. :)

London was brilliant on wednesday, will post pictures and things that I discovered. Helped alot with inspiration for my essay research!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving one of the nicest comments everrr. :D
    I'm really happy that you enjoy my projects, and that some of your friends would too.
    Your cards are very neat and friendly, I love the splash of colors you use.
    I've added you to my favorites, and hearted your shop! :D

    all the best,
    larua

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!