Thursday 26 January 2012

Elizabeth Lau Illustration for Amelia's Magazine

Last week I contributed an illustration to Amelia's Magazine to accompany an interview with fashion designer Elizabeth Lau and her new range. I am not really into fashion, but I like to keep an eye on trends which might influence other things as well as fashion. That might be colours, patterns or themes. 
I haven't done much fashion illustration at all so thought I would challenge myself. 
I do really like this collection though. I think the clothes are fun and look like things I would like to wear.


I enjoyed making this image in my usual collage style, and seeing how a style which normally can be a bit messy and 'chunky'(?) , could also be dainty and tidy! 


Anyway, here it is and here is the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!