Wednesday 1 May 2013

Bake - Banana loaf

Baking is a passion of mine. I write about it alot of twitter and instgram, but thought I would start sharing about it on here. 
Wierdly I cant cook to save my life, but I am not too shabby at baking.
I have an NVQ in Craft Bakery, which I gained whilst working in a sugar room making sugar cake decorations a few years ago. Was a great job and loved learning all the skills to create beautiful cakey decorations. The products we made were like little illustrations but made out of sugar paste and royal icing. 
I still work for the company now, but on non-edible designs. 

So although not the prettiest of baked goods, Banana bread IS scrummy, easy to make and clearly at least one of your 5 a day right? 

I have put some photos together of the process.... Just to show how easy it is! 
Unfortunately I was so eager to dig into the loaf, I forgot to take a photo of it as it came out of the oven!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!